RUMIGEN representatives will attend conferences, during these events, the latest project developments and progress results will be presented to the audience.
- Comité Scientifique et Technique Elevage CNIEL, was held in Paris, France on 19th October 2022. INRAE, IDELE e ELIANCE presented: “Tolérance des vaches laitières à la chaleur : projets de recherche en cours et à construire” (FR).
- Assemblée Générale Eleveurs de Savoie, France (12th August 2022). ELIANCE presented: “Pourras-t-on d’ici 10 ans prédire les performances des animaux grâce à l’épigénétique ?” (FR).
- WCGALP was held in Rotterdam, the Netherlands from 3rd – 8th July 2022. INRAE, IDELE, presented a poster: “Genotype by temperature-humidity index interactions on milk production and udder health traits in the Montbeliarde cows“. The corresponding scientific paper is also available here.
- ICAR Interbull Meeting, was held in Montreal, Canada from 30th May – 3rd June 2022. IDELE, IRIAF and CSIC-INIA, WUR, INRAE presented a poster: “Towards new breeding tools in a context of climate change: first results of the RUMIGEN project on new phenotypes for heat tolerance traits”.
- Illumina’s ‘Epigenetics – the full picture’ 2022 virtual event was held online on 25th-28th April 2022.INRAE introduced the RUMIGEN epichip.