To ensure deep and timely insight into societal values and mechanisms of acceptance, half-yearly events such as workshops or webinars will be organized with the participation of CSOs/NGOs, industry and agriculture representatives (such as breeders, farmers, artificial insemination companies and farm advisors), food industry and business, consumer associations, public authorities, policymakers, citizens, scientists and experts.
These stakeholders will be involved in several ways:
- provide input to the “room of acceptance”;
- take part in the creation of the scenarios for future breeding approaches;
- provide feedback on the questions and information materials for the citizens
- consultations and on the analysis of the results;
- provide feedback on the ex-post “room of acceptance” and on policy briefs